Emma Teitel on left, angry transgender parent on right
We’re slowly witnessing socially and emotionally dysfunctional individuals, no longer content simply “coming out” and proclaiming publicly whatever diversity they’re comfortable with, and thus becoming a part of society. But rather attempting to dictate their own set of standards. “Remarkably” these self-described “non-binary” individuals who make up less than 1% of the general population, aren’t content in simply “coming out” and living their lives in whatever delusional environment they’d like to create for themselves, they now what the remaining 99% of society to submit to their dysfunctional lifestyle.
Columnist Emma Teitel who wrote her story in the Toronto Star about being a “transgender individual” is no doubt living and emotional roller-coaster ride which certainly affects both Teitel and those family members she’s left behind, namely her son, who perhaps has quite a few emotional issues of his own regarding “her” as “his” dad.
However, for the remaining 99% of the population, Teitel’s idea that “Mother’s Day” should be “gender-exclusionary” is simply a continuation of Teitel own personal emotional dilemma regarding “her” sexuality.
Teitel’s statement saying; “gendered holidays” are “generally a drag for non-binary parents who don’t identify with a single gender.” Is perhaps true, and once again that’s her dilemma, not societies.
Moreover, this is where Teitel becomes a typical progressive loon similar to those anarchists and rioting college thugs by actually suggesting getting rid of “Mother’s Day and Father’s day and stating with a straight face: “in the spirit of both inclusively and selfishness,” opting for a gender-neutral “Guardians Day.”
“A guardian can be a mom, a dad, a non-binary parent, a grandparent, an aunt, an uncle, a pet owner, or why the heck not—somebody who takes really good care of his houseplants,” she writes.
No doubt this poor soul lives in “her” own world of illusions, and several transgender individuals have written or posted video describing how the holiday can trigger feelings of guilt and confusion…and yet I can’t help but wonder those who don’t have the opportunity to speak out or write a column like Teitel, namely the sons and daughters, the wife’s and husbands of transgender individuals, and of their own emotional roller-coaster ride, confusion and guilt, they must also feel in not being able to celebrate “Mothers Day.”
In a YouTube clip, a transgender woman said Mother’s Day “can be a very hard day” as a parent, “I didn’t fit into either the mother or father category. … We’re in this weird kind of in-between space.”
Confused? We are too. Check it out:
Do you want this crazy .00001% of the extremist left population to just shut it and go away? No one in their right mind wants to disrespect mothers and get rid of Mothers Day.
Tell us what you think in the comments below.
Source: The Star